Monday 30 November 2015

THOUGHTS | Hello December



New month, new me. Hopefully.

I've been a bit MIA on the blog lately.

I don't really know why. I guess I just kinda ran out of things to talk about.. and life kinda got in the way..

I picked up a few new hobbies (french, and graphic design, photography and baking), and carried on with some old ones (working lots, running, and Pilates, obvs)

I pretty much didn't turn my shiny new computer on for a month..

But I'm back now.

I've sorted through almost an entire years worth of film and photos.

I've formulated some ideas for blog posts, and I'm totally ready to get back in the game. To capture all those little moments that make life great, to vocalize all those random pointless thoughts that come into my head ;)

It feels good to be back :)  

Much Love,
Jess
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment