Monday 11 June 2012

Hey There

Welcome, you've stumbled across my (hopefully) lovely blog, its fantastic to have you here.

As a student on the precipice of a 4 month summer, I am looking for something to fill my time, and having spent a lot (and I mean A LOT) of time browsing the Internet in an attempt to entertain myself, I have stumbled upon a number of beautiful lifestyle blogs, which have encourage me to take up blogging (in a form more rewarding than simply reblogging images from nerdy films: see my nerdy tumblr here )

If this blog takes the form that I believe it will, it will probably feature snapshots from my life, my poor attempts to learn to cook, and -my favourite part- a record of my crafty projects. I hope that you'll enjoy.

Much Love, 
Jessie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment